Elephantopus scaber Extract
Detection method: HPLC
Botanical Name: Elephantopus scaber L
· Upper respiratory afflictions: Colds, flu, tonsillitis, laryngopharyngitis, conjunctivitis.
· Snakebites, furuncle swellings, eczema, ulcer the lower limb.
· Nephritis, beriberi, edema, hepatitis, chest pains, fever. scabies.
· Dosage: 15 to 30 gms dried material in decoction.
· Pounded fresh material is applied as poultice for snakebites, furuncle swelling.
· Juice of pounded leaves applie to scalp to slow down hair loss.
· Decoction of fresh material is used as wash for eczema.
· Decoction of roots and leaves for dysuria, diarrhea, bronchitis, fevers.
· Decoction of root for hemorrhoids.
· Poultice of leaves for skin diseases.
· Flowers for liver problems, ophthalmopathy, bronchitis, cough.
Send enquiry online
After send online enquiry, we will reply you as soon as possible, if not get any response on time please contact us by Tel or Email.
Tel: +86 592 5365868
WhatsApp: +86 189 6516 2351